my lovely friends...

to my friends with love...

orkuters.com - Orkut Image Scraps!

orkuters.com - Orkut Image Scraps!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

...one of many Sundays...

Sunday 13 th March 2011


After solat Subuh...did my weekends  routine...brisk-walking around  my area...

Followed by a light work out at the playground... nearby...

back home...
...prepared wok-full of fried 'Bee Hoon bodoh' for breakfast...

...for the 4 of us
( Abe took his second helping though :) )
then did the laundry...

Condensation is sure gonna be slow today as ...way up high...the clouds is gathering fast...

ohh no !...
you too want my attention huh???
( greeneries in my garden!!!)
no doubt... i have ignored them for the past few days ...due to some unexpected afternoon downfalls...
(oh is it rainy season already??? )

and so...
branches and twigs...
cut up and chopped...
here's the piled up remnants...

combustion too is out of the question...
too damp to lit a fire...
perhaps later.

Then
 its time to start something...
 in the kitchen...you say ???
Neh!
i think i wanna give my stove some rest...
at least for the afternoon :)

Kak Hazeleyed is getting ready  for weddings...Friends children's are getting married of coarse.
3 weddings maaaa!!!
 How about you???
Five ???
that's awful lot of Ang Pau' you need to spare and spend ey???
Not a problem right???
as long as you are sincere ...

So...
catch with you later...




2 comments:

  1. What a serene Sunday Morning. Nowadays my own garden is slightly neglected and I think I have to spend some time to look after my garden (inspired when read your blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. To dear DrSam with Salam

    No doubt...the flora and fauna that occupy a well managed garden could be a good therapy to our hectic mind .
    So...give it a start...and dirty your hands...it will make you feel good ...i am sure.:)

    ReplyDelete

leave me your love...