my lovely friends...

to my friends with love...

orkuters.com - Orkut Image Scraps!

orkuters.com - Orkut Image Scraps!

Friday, April 9, 2010

...there is something...but


904010
'Pay a visit' to the hospital on a very early yet busy morning today...
alone and uncertain of my own feelings...nervous?...scared?..
but... obviously inside...
praying to Allah for an alleviation of any kind  of adversity...along with the never ending...but silently reciting the verse of 'Kursi'...along the way...
Just as i expected...
beginning with only destined to know my blood test result at the out patient clinic...i then was referred to GH hospital...
Here was where most of the actions took place...checkups...blood sampling again...along with other sampling...x ray...
i even was scoped through my nasal cavity...gosh!
that was scary...
there is something there...
but ...it is not confirmed...yet
may be it's something else...
a lot more testing is yet to come...including CT scan...huuuuuuuuuu




i could only pray that Allah will have Mercy on me...
tell me that it is nothing so serious...
tell me that it's okay...
Allah... prosper me strength and  be imperturbable enough to accept anything entitled for me ...


Till then ...Bless me Allah...Amen

6 comments:

  1. semoga Allah kurniakan kekuatan dan ketabahan, dan sihat walafiat

    ReplyDelete
  2. insyaAllah sis hope al is ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insya Allah semoga segalanya selamat.. ujian Allah bagi hamba yang disayangiNya.,..

    ReplyDelete
  4. To dearest kl citizen, ERMAYUM, and Nida with love

    Thank you sisters...no words could really express my greatest appreciations.
    Doa dan kata semangat dari diksemua membakar smanagt untuk Kak Hazel Redha dan terus berharap yang ianya akan baik baik aje.
    Namun jauh disudut hati Kak Hazel sedar yang ianya memang akan lambat laun merubah segalanya....
    Doakan kak hazel Tabah ya...

    ReplyDelete
  5. SALAM KAK HAZEL..

    SEMUGA SEMUANYA BAIK2 SAHAJA INSYAALLAH...

    ReplyDelete
  6. To sweet Azlina with love
    Terima kasih dik...
    InsyaAllah.Amin.
    Terus doakan Kak Hazel ya.
    Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete

leave me your love...