my lovely friends...

to my friends with love...

orkuters.com - Orkut Image Scraps!

orkuters.com - Orkut Image Scraps!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

...May today be better than ....yesterday

Thursday, 22 April 2010
The Sun shines so bright...brighter than yesterday...
staring and appreciating the beauty of it...
Here i am ...with a better feelings ...
better hopes...
that Allah will grant me...
and all my wishes...
that everything is gonna be okay
today

7.16 am

7.17 am

7.18 am


7.19 am


7.20 am


Starting with a happy remarks that i eventually have 100 followers almost  a year ( not yet ) i join blogger world.
thank you friends for your supports
not bad for a humble home like mine huh?

i pray that every good fortune will come my way all day long ...
Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me your love...