my lovely friends...

to my friends with love...

orkuters.com - Orkut Image Scraps!

orkuters.com - Orkut Image Scraps!

Friday, July 22, 2011

...lichen i gathered along my way...

latest bracelet...
one out of three insertions...in a day


...Gang 'Spital'...
a brave 5 year old Amalina...with tonsil
*
a 72 mother of all sons...with a fractured pelvic bone
*
a mother of my age undergone Thyroidectomy
*
here
...in this region of space and time...
i learned ...
another portion of life drama
...reckoning...
... love and hope...
...perseverance...
in reciprocal




2 comments:

  1. My dear sister with salam..:)

    Moga kakak sihat hendaknya..

    Cute jer budak tu kak! Riangnya dapat berkenalan dengan kakak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. To dear Abd Razak with Salam
    Thank you .Sayang kak Hazel tak jumpa dia selepas masuk ward....hanya nampak dia di OT...
    May Amalina is fine now. Amen

    ReplyDelete

leave me your love...