my lovely friends...

to my friends with love...

orkuters.com - Orkut Image Scraps!

orkuters.com - Orkut Image Scraps!

Friday, June 12, 2009

KASIHNYA IBU MEMBAWA KE SYURGA...


SAYANG MAK...

She is my one..and only mak...
School holidays...so
went down South ,Seremban...shocked her...coz we didn't inform her the exact time to visit...
Well... did that often so as to avoid my sister of being a victim to her extreme concern...every time a family member pays her a visit...
she is a kind of mum who enjoys entertaining anybody to her best efforts!...
Best nenek of the decade!
mane cucu tak sayang....muahh
Nek tua yang loving!...and becok...hahaha.

mak...
I pray for you...
Wishing you good health and happiness...ever after.

Love your mum...Allah will love you too.







1 comment:

leave me your love...